Getting Started With Fire TV Stick
Here you will find all the information about Setup Fire TV stick and Fire TV troubleshooting to get most out of your Fire TV Stick Device. Fire TV remote app provides you the functionality to enjoy the controls of your Fire TV stick from your phone. This app is very beneficial in the scenarios when either you lost your remote or the remote becomes hardware impaired.
Pick your platform to download the fire TV stick remote app instantly!
Request Call Back
Yes, I would like a consultation call for Fire TV Stick Help.
Setup FireTV Stick
If you wish to get rid of your ordinary cable TV and it's messy installation, then Fire TV stick is the best alternative. It is very easy to install and great to use. The set up of Fire TV stick is so easy that you can do it of your own in less than 10 minutes. So let's see how to setup fire TV stick 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen.
Setup for Fire Stick 1st Generation
If you got the amazing Fire TV stick 1st generation, setup and explore your device with these simple steps:
- The very first step is to un-box your device and connecting the device to the power supply using the included power cord, adapter and the nearest wall socket.
- However, using only the authenticated power cord and adapter is advisable as per the Offical guidelines. As alternate scenario may arise several setup issues.
- Now, connect the Fire Stick to your television set using the HDMI port.
- It's time to switch on your Television set and choose the HDMI port to which you have connected the Fire Stick device.
- Pair your Fire Stick Remote with the device. Don't forget to put the batteries in the remote, prior to initiating the pairing process.
- Connect your Fire TV stick to the Internet either via Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable and register your device to your Amazon account.
- For registration process, simply go to "Menu" > "Settings" > "My Account" > "Register your device".
- Just watch the small welcome video to know what the capabilities of your new Fire Stick gadget and start enjoying!
Setup for Fire Stick 2nd-generation
If you are a new proud owner of Fire TV stick 2nd Generation, go through these set up steps to get the best out of our device:
- Un-box your all new Fire TV Stick 2nd generation.
- Establish a power connection to the Fire TV stick by connecting the one end of power cord to power port on the device and other end to the power outlet (wall socket).
- Locate the adequate HDMI port on your TV and use it to connect the included HDMI cable of Fire TV stick. If required, then make use of the included HDMI extender.
- Turn On your TV set and set the HDMI input to the same HDMI port to which you have connected your Fire TV stick.
- Wait for a few seconds and you will see a fire stick logo on your screen.
- Prepare your Voice enabled remote by inserting the batteries first and then tapping the home button for a few seconds.
- Use the remote to execute the on screen setup instructions and to enable the Internet connectivity on your Fire TV stick.
- Last but not the least; register your fire TV stick to your Amazon account under the "Settings" in the "Menu".
Setup for Fire Stick 3rd Generation
Due to latest Hardware, setup steps for Fire Stick 3rd generation are very simple, easy to execute and are as follows:
- Turn your HD or UHDTV set on and un-box the Fire TV stick.
- Supply the power to your Fire Stick by connecting the one side of the power cord to the power supply and other to the power port of your Fire Stick.
- The built-in HDMI cable of Fire Stick 3rd Generation allows you to conveniently connect your Fire TV stick to the HDMI port of your HD or UHD TV set.
- Thereafter select the exact HDMI input channel to which you have connected the Fire Stick and wait till you see the Fire Stick logo on your screen.
- Put the included batteries to the included Voice enabled remote and pair it with the Fire Stick by squeezing the home button of this cool remote.
- Likewise other Fire Sticks, the 3rd generation also works on internet connection so either you need to establish a Wi-Fi connection. Or, you will need the Ethernet adapter to connect it to the internet via Ethernet cable.
- Once the internet connection is done, register your Fire TV Stick under your Amazon account using your Amazon Credentials and start enjoying!
Amazon Voice Remote Setup
The Amazon Voice remote for Fire TV stick is very easy to setup. All you need to do is:
- Connect your Fire TV stick with your TV set via the HDMI cable and the HDMI port, and make sure both are having the adequate power supply.
- On your TV screen you will need to choose the corresponding HDMI input channel to which you have implied the Fire TV stick's HDMI cable.
- Now when you will see the Fire TV stick logo on your monitor, plug the included batteries into the Amazon Voice remote.
- Thereafter, you will encounter with a message on your TV screen as "Searching for your remote".
- Now at this point, generally the voice remote pairs with the Fire TV stick automatically. But if not, then press and hold the home button of the Amazon Voice Remote for a few seconds.
- Pressing and holding the home button will sync your Amazon voice remote with the Fire TV stick.
- Finally, hit the play button to start & manage your settings and to establish a Wi-Fi connection with the Fire TV stick.
Support for Fire TV Stick
If you are seeking Support for Fire Stick troubleshooting then you are at right place. Arrange your consultation call and leave your all queries to us. We provide Fire TV stick help for all Fire TV Stick issues. Call, chat, email and live assistance. Feel free to get in touch!
Also read, how to fix most common issues with Fire TV stick of your own:
Fire TV Black / Blank Screen
Tired with Fire TV Black/Blank screen or Fire TV stick not working, read here how to get rid of it:
- Remove and re insert the HDMI cable and if you have one spare HDMI cable, try using that.
- Changing your screen's resolutions is reported to be very helpful in resolving these issues.
- In case there are several other devices connected to your other HDMI ports, unplug them for a while and in the mean time restart your Fire TV stick.
- If nothing works for you, contact US for Support.
Fire TV remote not working
What, Fire TV remote not working? Don't worry you will be able to fix this issue within 5 minutes if you imply these quick fixes:
- Replace the batteries with the new ones and then check if the remote is working.
- Look if there is some hardware impairment to the remote.
- Restart your Fire TV stick- remove the power cord and plug it back in after 5 seconds.
- Press the "Select" button and keep it squeezed for 5-10 seconds. This will initiate the pairing mode of your Fire Stick Remote.
Fire TV won't connect to WiFi
If your Fire TV won't connect to WiFi then implying these quick fixes will help you to resolute the issue instantly:
- Restart your router and the Fire TV stick.
- Ensure to keep the distance minimum between the router and the TV set.
- If there is any device that emits electromagnetic waves placed near to the router or the TV set, relocate it to avoid network congestions.
- If nothing works, reset your modem / router.
Fire TV no signal
Here is what to do to deal with "Fire TV no signal" :
- Carefully examine your power cord, power plug and the socket, every connection must be finger tight.
- Try another socket to power your Fire TV Stick.
- Switch to a different HDMI port as there are some chances that the HDMI port that you are currently using can be damaged.
- Ensure that your Internet is working if it's not; contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
Frequently Asked Questions
No, we are not a free service provider. You will need to have the membership in order to enjoy our services.
With Amazon Fire TV stick you will have access to all of your subscripted streaming channels such as Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, Amazon Prime and so on.
Yes, you can take the leverage of streaming the content from Hulu via your Fire TV stick. All you will need is the active Hulu account along with its credentials.
The Fire TV stick is the alternative for your ordinary cable TV. It is a plug and play device that connects with the HDMI port of your HD or UHDTV and allows you to stream content through the Wi-Fi. It is a bit similar with other such devices in the market such as ROKU and Chromecast.