Setup Fire TV Stick 1st Generation with Expert’s guidance
The Amazon Fire TV stick is one of the best and the cheapest streaming device of this decade. And the best part is, it’s really simple to Setup Fire TV Stick 1st Generation and turning this little thing into a powerful streaming device.
However, Fire TV stick setup (1st Generation) is a very easy to execute. But you must be well aware of Amazon fire stick setup instructions for a hassle-free setup.
And this article is about the same thing. i .e. How to set up Fire TV stick (first generation) of your own.
Firstly, For Amazon Fire TV stick setup there are some prerequisites that you must achieve prior to executing the standard setup process.
So let’s see what’s needed for Fire TV stick setup (First Generation):
Perquisites for Setup Fire TV Stick 1st Generation
To setup Fire TV stick 1st generation you will need these items stated underneath:
1. Working Amazon accounts with credentials.
2. Reliable Wi-Fi connection with compatible Internet speed. Internet speed must be up to 8Mbps to stream videos in 1080p and for 720p it should be at least 4Mbps.
3. Fire TV stick Kit (First Generation).
4. A High Definition or Ultra High Definition TV set with HDMI port. TV set with 1080p screen is considered as to be best to work with fire TV stick.
5. A power socket near to your TV set’s location.
Steps to Setup Fire TV stick (first generation):
So you are done with the prerequisites for the setup. Now let’s see how to set up your Fire TV stick in just a few minutes with these given steps ahead:
- Firstly, you will have to unbox your Fire TV Stick Kit to explore these included items:
Fire TV Stick
Fire Stick Remote along with batteries.
Note: Contact Amazon if you feel something is missing or hardware corrupted in the Fire TV stick kit.
- Use the included power adapter and the power cord to connect your Fire Stick with the nearest power socket on the wall. And, turn the switch “On”.
- Ensure to only make use of the included authenticated power types of equipment (adapter and the cord) as alternate scenarios may result in fire stick setup problems.
- Next, plug your fire TV stick to the HDMI port. Make sure the HDMI port is not hardware faulty.
- Turn your TV ON and select the adequate HDMI input channel as per the sequence of the HDMI port to which you have connected the fire TV stick.
Finish Fire Tv Setup in App
- Now wait for the Fire Stick logo and thereafter put the included batteries into the Fire Stick remote and pair the remote with your stick.
- Select your preferred language by using the up or down button of your Fire TV remote.
- Thereafter, follow the on-screen instructions to connect the Wi-Fi with your Fire TV stick. Make sure you are using the correct Wi-Fi network name and password.
Tip: You have to use the trackpad to enter your username and password, and the rewind button of your remote acts as backspace.
- Next, to it, register your Fire TV stick to your Amazon account to get access to all of your content associated with your account. If you don’t have an active Amazon account, you can create a new one in just 5 minutes.
- After registration, start enjoying your device after watching the short welcome video.
How to get best of your device:
Fire Stick’s true potential comes into play with the usage of the best apps for Firestick. Some of these are:
Kodi: It is a must have open source media app that works great with Fire TV stick. It’s a completely free app and has great add-ons. You can download the Kodi from here.
FreeFlixx HQ: Free Flixx HQ, as its name indicates is a free app that provides you access to thousands of shows and movies. What makes it stand out from the crowd is its functionality to save your content offline.
Some other apps on which you may give a shot show Show Box, Terrarium TV and Morpheus TV.
Want to ask something?
If you have anything to ask about how to set up Fire TV stick or related to Fire Stick’s companion app, ask our experts via email call or chat. We will be more than happy to assist you!